Turning back the clock doesn’t have to be time consuming and today I want to show you just how quick and easy it is to give your skin everything it needs to be vibrant and youthful.
But first, I have some incredibly exciting news!
We have not one but TWO new products launching in the CELL Infuse range, both of which I am so proud of…
CELL Infuse Regenisis Vitamin Serum
This is a Vitamin C treatment like no other. Many of you know the wonderful benefits of Vitamin C and just how important it is for optimal functioning skin cells, but many people have been disappointed by products that don’t deliver the transformation they had hoped for.
My research has showed me that Vitamin C needs support to work its magic, so I set out to find the perfect blend of nutrients and supporting extracts to unlock the power of Vitamin C. The upshot of this accumulated wisdom is the Regenisis Vitamin Serum, which will restore healthy skin cells and reverse the signs of ageing. Also contains Vitamin A, B3 &5, Vitamin E with Pure Organic extracts Pomegranate, Gotu Kola & Green Tea.
CELL Infuse Advanced Moisture Repair (Hyaluronic Acid with Magnesium)
Why inject this natural ‘plumping’ agent when it can be just as effective applied to the skin surface? Our bodies make hyaluronic acid (HA), a long chain of sugar molecules that can absorb massive amounts of water. HA can be found in almost every cell in the body, however the amount we make decreases as we age.
When HA is concentrated in our skin cells, our appearance is fresh, hydrated and those lines and creases are filled out. HA is so effective it has become a popular filler for the lip area. But there’s no need to face painful injections – new CELL Infuse Hyaluronic Acid with Magnesium Serum is a safe, effective way to boost your HA levels.
My Five-Minute Beauty Routine
I am often asked for details about how to care for our skin for optimal results; people assume it’s quite time consuming. It absolutely is not! A simple five-minute daily routine is more than enough to maintain moisture and elasticity for youthful, vibrant skin. Here’s what I suggest:
In the Morning
- Apply onto clean face LifeCell Anti Aging Cream and LifeCell Neck Firming Serum.
- I use LifeCell Under Eye Cooling Treatment alternate mornings followed by Advanced Moisture Repair (Hyaluronic Acid with Magnesium.)
- For intense moisture or mature skin and protection I mix a drop of CELL Infuse CoQ10 Complex in the palm of my hand with a little CELL Infuse Restore Cream and apply lightly to the skin.
- For protection, finish with the CELL Infuse BB Protective Cream.
- After using a mild cleanser at night, then apply a little Regenisis Vitamin Serum.
- For intense moisture or mature skin and protection I mix a drop of CELL Infuse CoQ10 Complex in the palm of my hand with a little CELL Infuse Restore Cream and apply lightly to the skin over the Regenisis Vitamin Serum.
- (I am mindful not to use Regenisis with other products containing Retinol at night.)
What’s your current beauty routine? I’d love to know!
Yours in good health,
Judy and the LCA Team.