1. We need to nourish our skin. Processed and what I say junk foods with little or no nutrition will break down the collagen and elastin that is essential for firm, smooth skin. In addition, overdoing it on alcohol and caffeine can dehydrate your skin, leaving it dry instead of moist/dewy. And dehydration also slows down blood flow to the surface so you can look pale and pasty.
Drinking plenty of pure clean water is a great start to moisturizing your skin naturally. But our complexion needs more than just water. It also needs essential healthy fats.
I encourage you to use fats like coconut oil and cocoa butter in your cooking and also great on their skin. And add lots of omega-3 fats at every meal. They boost collagen and cell production below the skin’s surface. Some good choices of omega -3 fats would be wild-caught salmon, sardines, shrimp, walnuts and chia seeds.
2. Exfoliate To Help Your Skin Reflect More Light. The surface of your skin naturally forms a buildup of dead cells. They can cause a rough, dull, dry and aged appearance. Suggest twice weekly you use a mask or exfoliant to moisturize these dead cells away.
I personally love the CELL INFUSE Power Scrub whilst we say it is for men as us women lead such busy lives a quick application on prior to shower is ideal. We are also assisting the telomeres to strengthen and stay longer. These are little caps on the end of our chromosomes that assist in keeping the skin youthful.
By clearing away dead cells you create a smooth surface that reflects light and gives you a brighter face. The Power Scrub thoroughly clean pores stimulate circulation and remove toxins.
But beware of commercial exfoliants. Most use tiny plastic microbeads that are harsh on your skin. Instead look for products with natural exfoliants and essential fats.
The Power Scrub has Coconut Wax, Olive oil and Prickly Pear oil along with Zeolite clay, Sericite Mica, Raw sugar, Raw Honey lovely natural exfoliants along with Cats Claw and then Kakadu plum and many other extracts.
Or you can make your own gentle exfoliant with ingredients from the kitchen. Here’s a quick and easy one I have made.
Gentle Facial Scrub
- Mix one tablespoon of dry oats, two tablespoons of plain yogurt, and a teaspoon of lemon juice to facialmake a thick paste.
- Apply the paste with moistened fingers to your face.
- Let it dry for about 10 to 20 minutes. Rinse off with water.
For 48 hours only you can save on our bundle pack containing CELL INFUSE Power Scrub, STEMULATE and LifeCell Cream. Click here to order now.