Organic Gluten Free Sprouted Wheatgrass
As many of you know my passion is to put Organic Nutrition into our bodies and Natural Products onto our skin. A toxic free anti-aging approach. In formulating our CELL Infuse Super Greens I only wanted to source a wheat grass that was ‘sprouted’ as this makes it gluten free … along with seven other Organic Superfoods to make our powerful Super Greens. The importance was and is on ingredients that would have our CELL Infuse Super Greens stands on its own to rebuild, rejuvenate and regenerate our bodies as well as:
- Detoxify & purify the blood as well
- Address the hormones & adrenals
- Stimulate the immune system along with addressing inflammation
Did you know that wheatgrass can be an abundant source of liquid oxygen?
Boosting the production of red blood cells and increasing oxygen in the blood it helps fight cancer cells because as many of us know cancer cannot survive in such alkaline rich environment. Wheatgrass is made up of an impressive array of nutrients that reinforce and rejuvenate everything from our cells and tissues to our organs and bodily systems. In addition to its 70% chlorophyll makeup, wheatgrass contains 17 essential amino acids, 90 minerals, 13 vitamins and 80 enzymes. Prominent research scientist Dr. Earp-Thomas says that, “15 pounds of wheatgrass is the equivalent of 350 pounds of carrots, lettuce, celery and so forth.”
Wheatgrass delivers an impenetrable line of defense against disease. An all-natural and powerful detoxifier, wheatgrass protects the liver and purifies the blood by neutralizing toxic substances such as cadmium, nicotine, strontium, mercury and polyvinyl chloride.
Detoxifying is the first place to start. From there, wheatgrass takes the offensive and acts as an anti-cancer agent that aims to stop tumours in it’s track.
1. Can regulate normal cell growth: Studies show that wheatgrass juice can have a powerful ability to regulate cell growth.
2. Powerful detoxifier: Wheatgrass can protect the liver and the blood and neutralizes toxic substances like cadmium, nicotine, strontium, mercury and polyvinyl chloride.
3. Blood builder: The chlorophyll in wheatgrass is almost identical in chemical composition to hemoglobin, the compound that carries oxygen in the blood.
Here’s to a healthier you!!
Judy & L.C.A. Team