Review Competition: Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the LifeCell Australia Review Competition (“the Competition”) is LifeCell Australia 008115222
- By entering the Competition, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to any LifeCell Australia client worldwide who has purchased and used CELL INFUSE STEMULATE, excluding LifeCell Australia employees, contractors, consultants and their immediate families, and any such parties affiliated with LifeCell Australia under these categories (“Entrants” or “Entrant” in the singular). Any person who would be eligible for entry under this criteria but is under the age of 18 must have the written permission of their parent or legal guardian and must produce evidence of such permission if requested in order for their entry to be accepted and thus be classified as an Entrant.
- One entry per client only, therefore one review per Entrant may be submitted.
- The Competition will be conducted between midnight at the beginning of 14th December 2016 and at 5pm on 23rd December 2016 (“the Entry Period”). Entries must be received by LifeCell Australia during the Entry Period. Entries received after the expiry of the Entry Period will not count towards the Competition. LifeCell Australia is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
- To enter the Competition, Entrants must go online to www.lifecellaustralia.com.au and submit a review on the Product Page for CELL INFUSE STEMULATE
- Entry to the Competition is free.
- LifeCell Australia reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry and to disqualify an Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry that does not, in LifeCell Australia’s sole discretion, comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- All entries become the property of LifeCell Australia
- The main prize consists of – $180.00 retail value of product from LifeCell Australia of the winners choice.
- The Competition is a game of chance. Each entry will have equal chance of winning.
- The winner of the main prize will be drawn at random by the Director of LifeCell Australia, Judy Mills, before 8pm on 23rd December 2016.
- The result of the Competition is final and LifeCell Australia will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
- The Winner will be notified on 24th December 2016 and will be announced in the first of the LifeCell Australia January newsletters.
- The Winner must claim their prize before 31st January 2017. LifeCell Australia will not be responsible for any delay or loss or damage to the prize once they have left LifeCell Australia premises.
- Should the prize not be claimed in accordance with paragraph 16 above, LifeCell Australia may determine a replacement Prize Winner from the remaining entries. This determination will be in the sole judgment of LifeCell Australia in accordance with paragraph 14 above.
PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for other goods or services. No alternative will be provided and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use their Prize.
- If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, LifeCell Australia, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the unavailable Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification subject to any direction by the regulatory authorities.
ENTRANTS’ INFORMATION AND PRIVACY
- If an Entrant’s contact details change after the Entrant’s date of entry, it is the responsibility of the Entrant to notify LifeCell Australia of their updated contact details.
- LifeCell Australia is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of LifeCell Australia to enable it to conduct the Competition, publicise the name of the winner and where entrants have consented to the receipt of such information, send Entrants marketing, advertising and promotional material.
- The winners’ name will be published and retained as required by these Terms and Conditions and in accordance with any legislation which may be applicable from time to time.
- Entrants can contact LifeCell Australia to request access to, or corrections of, their personal information held by LifeCell Australia.
- The winner consents to LifeCell Australia’s use of their name, likeness, image, picture, voice, statements, testimonials or quotations or promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without any fee being paid to the winner.
RISK AND LIABILITY
- The winner participates in the competition, and uses their prize, at their own risk.
- LifeCell Australia, its related bodies corporate and the suppliers, agencies and other companies involved in the competition assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or loss or damage to data.
- If the Competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including as a result of technical failures, fraud or causes beyond LifeCell Australia’s control), LifeCell Australia may, in its sole discretion, cancel, suspend or change the competition and recommence it on similar terms, subject to any directions by regulatory authorities.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, LifeCell Australia, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents exclude liability for all loss (including loss of data, unauthorised access to data and consequential loss), damage, expenses, death or personal injury suffered or incurred arising out of, or in connection with, the competition (including in relation to the winners’ participation in this competition and use of the prize).
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to the law of Queensland.
More information about these Terms and Conditions can be obtained by contacting:-
PO Box 1580
Buderim QLD 4556
Tel: Freecall 1300 850 533 (Aust) or 0800 886 047 (NZ)