Do we need for needles to get skin nutrients like Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin A and other powerful nutrients deep into your skin?
It’s true, the skin’s upper layer – called the epidermis – is tough. (It is actually designed to protect the lower layers of your skin) So it’s no easy task to get vital nutrition in through this layer to where it is really needed. The layer that you are trying to reach is called the dermis, however most skin cream don’t achieve this.
The ability to reach this vital dermis area however is a powerful attribute of the formulation LifeCell Anti- Aging Cream I was attracted to initially. I realized it had a molecular structure that would penetrate through the epidermis down to the dermis (20 levels deep).
In fact, most skin creams only get a small percentage of their nutrients into your skin’s under layer, the dermis. The nutrients just can’t seep through because of this protective nature of the epidermis.
So instead of nourishing your skin, much of the nutrients in skin creams just sit on your skin’s surface and eventually get washed off. Many of the collagen-boosting, elastin-nourishing nutrients you smooth onto your face each morning when you apply your favourite skin cream don’t make it to where it counts
Many powerful antioxidants, Hyaluronic Acid (sodium hyaluronate) along with other nutrients in LifeCell Anti-Aging Cream have the ability to go into your skin’s deeper layers.. So your skin can put these nourishing nutrients to use quickly, easily and effectively.
- Dithiolane-3-Pentanic Acid is an anti-inflammatory antioxidant that combats the free radicals that cause wrinkles.
- Ubiquinone is classed as a super antioxidant that encourages Elastin and Collagen production which is vital for wrinkle reduction.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 (Argireline) has been hailed as the “ultimate Botox alternative” without using needles or any risk to the skin or muscles.
- Deanol is an effective firmness activator for firming skin and toning face muscles. It also lifts the eyelids for permanent improvement.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate contains Vitamin C that can also help stimulate Collagen production and reduce hyper-pigmentation.
- These are excellent ingredients that will work effectively on all skin types.
Squeeze a pea size amount of the LifeCell Cream onto your finger and apply it to the wrinkles on your forehead, face and neck. Use more if you need to. Rub it into the skin completely.
But here’s the beauty secret I’m excited to share with you… This product is formulated for men, women and all skin types, with powerful ingredients penetrating into the dermis.
SPECIAL OFFER – For a limited time you will receive a free gift when you order any product from the LifeCell Australia range. Click here to order now.