Girls – for the first time in my life I am going out in public make-up free!
Before you ask, “no”, I haven’t given up on my appearance, I still enjoy the feeling of looking good as much as I always have. It’s just that I am feeling so good about my skin that I don’t feel like I need to cover it up all the time. After six months of combining the Vitamin C loaded Cell Infuse Regenisis Vitamin Serum with our Collagen Power Pack it’s not just me that has noticed how youthful my skin is looking, and you can’t get a better confidence boost than that!
I have been talking a lot lately about the natural anti-aging power of topical Vitamin C because it really does wonders for our skin on a molecular level – helping to support collagen production and warding off free-radicals before they can damage the collagen we already have. All this is why I am so excited to be enhancing the fantastic benefits of our Collagen Power Pack with Regenisis Vitamin Serum so you can all easily see the same benefits as me for yourselves!
So many of our clients have discovered the increased firmness, elasticity and collagen boost that they have been looking for years with our Regenisis Vitamin Serum. I have been using the product continuously with the Collagen Power Pack products for five months now, and I am absolutely loving the confidence boost that comes with seeing younger looking skin in the mirror.
To really see the difference I would suggest trying it for yourself for six months, and as I often recommend with such powerful products and supplements, taking a break for a month so your skin will respond even better when you pick up where you left off.
I’m not the only one talking about the benefits of topical Vitamin C…
This is the vitamin that has been shown to make skin look 57.9% younger! One 12-week, placebo-controlled study involving participants with moderate sun damage showed a significant improvement in the appearance of fine lines, skin texture and tone. A photographic assessment comparing the participants’ before and after skin revealed a remarkable 57.9% improvement in the vitamin C-treated group compared with the control group.
You’ll notice more radiant skin almost immediately, and even better, the results increase over time!
The stabilized, lipid-soluble Vitamin C found in Regenisis Vitamin Serum provides powerful support for increased collagen production, antioxidant protection and smooth, firm, even-toned, healthy skin. Loaded with the very best Vitamin C for the job, as well as a range of wonderfully supporting vitamins and pure organics, we have found that clients who have used the Regenisis Vitamin Serum have experienced a significant reduction in fine lines and wrinkles within just 12 weeks!
Topical vitamin C has been shown to reduce damage to the skin’s protein fibres, increase the production of collagen and even reverse some age-related structural changes in the skin.
How to use of the Collagen Power Pack with Regenisis Vitamin Serum:
- Start with clean skin in the morning, gently rub a little LifeCell Anti-Aging Cream on your fingertips to activate the cream and then apply to your face and neck.
- For those wanting some extra moisture apply a final spritz with the CELL Infuse Anti-Aging Spritz.
- Don’t forget your LifeCell Collagen Capsules, I would suggest two capsules every morning.
- At night, on a clean face, apply CELL Infuse Regenisis Vitamin Serum followed by the CELL Infuse Anti-Aging Spritz.
Before I go I have to leave you with a little tease because I have some really exciting news that I can’t share just yet! Next week we will be celebrating the release of a new product for women – and not to forget the gents, their version will follow soon after!
Here’s to a more beautiful you!
Judy & L.C.A. Team
1. Ann NY Acad Sci. 1985;460:187-201
2. Indian Dermatol Online J. 2013 Apr-Jun; 4(2): 143–146. doi: 10.4103/2229-5178.110593
3. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2004 Jul;3(3):149-55.
4. Dermatol Surg. 2002 Mar;28(3):231-6.
5. Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2004 Jul;17(4):200-6.
6. Exp Dermatol. 2003;12:237-244.
7. J Invest Dermatol. 2001;116:853-859.
8. BMC Dermatol. 2004;4:13.
9. Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 1999 Oct;125(10):1091-8.
10. BV-OSC Dossier. Barnet Products Corporation. Englewood Cliffs, NJ